Private Pilot License Course (PPL)
Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC) has developed a comprehensive private pilot program which includes everything a pilot needs know whether he or she want to learn fly for pleasure or learn to fly for commercial pilot career. PPL course includes 132 hours of ground training and 40 hours of flight training.
BAC offers a Private Pilot License (PPL) package which includes ground school training, text books, study materials, and 40 hours of flight training on Cessna 172. PPL course can be completed in both part-time and full time basis.
PPL Course : Total 40 flight hours on Cessna 172.
- Ground training: 132 hours
- Flight training: 40 flight hours
- Cessna 172: 40 flight hours
- Flight Check: 1 flight
- The individual should be 17 years of age.
- Reasonable command of English language.
- Must hold at least Medical License Class 2.
- Ground and flight instruction.
- Private pilot Jeppesen text book.
- Examination fee.
- Private Pilot License fee.
- Log book.