Multi-Engine Rating Course (MR)
The Multi-Engine Rating Course adds multi-engine privileges to your existing private pilot license or commercial pilot license. This course at BAC includes 22 hours of ground training and 15 hours of flight training.
MR Course : Total 15 flight hours.
- Ground training: 22 hours.
- Flight training: 15 flight hours.
- Flight simulator: 4 flight hours.
- Diamond 42: 11 flight hours.
- The applicant must hold PPL or CPL.
- Must hold Medical License Class 2 or 1.
- Ground and flight instruction.
- Text book.
- Study materials